Background and Objective
INTILAQ PROGRAM FOR BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING (MECHANICAL/ELECTRICAL)
DEWA introduced this program, which is carried out in coordination with several government and private universities and colleges, aiming to prepare and qualify UAE Nationals who are:
Duration of the Program
- High school graduates (Scientific Section) to occupy a prestigious position in the above-mentioned specialties.
- Students in their final year or year before the final year of graduation in government and private universities/colleges.
A student will take full time study in the university where he/she is accepted, as per the prescribed study years.Rewards and Benefits
Students enrolled in this program shall be entitled to the following rewards and benefits as set by DEWA:
- Monthly allowance of AED 6,500 for the duration of study as per the program schedule
- Medical insurance for the duration of study as per the program schedule
- Additional rewards of AED 1,500 during the student’s summer work placement for 6 weeks.
- Salaries and Benefits after attainment of Bachelor Degree
After completing the program successfully and attaining the Bachelor degree from AUD, a local employee will be confirmed in one of the engineering positions in DEWA and shall be paid an attractive salary and additional allowances.
- Annual increment depends on the annual performance assessment of the employee.
- Annual leave for 22 working days.
- Enjoyment of Retirement & Pension Scheme.
- Opportunities of promotion and participation in training programs inside UAE and abroad.
- Shifts’ allowances.
- Medical insurance.
- Annual leave tickets.
- Education allowance for children.
-Applicant should be a UAE National.
-The applicant’s average in the High School certificate shall not be less than %80 and his average shall not be less than 2.5 GPA.
-Applicant shall successfully pass the written tests and personal interview.
-Applicant shall undertake to work in DEWA after attaining the bachelor degree as per the agreed period.
-Applicant shall be medically fit.
-Applicant shall be of good conduct.
- Copy of the passport
- Copy of the Family Book “Khulasat Quaid”
- Copy of National identity card
- Attested copy of the High School certificate showing the percentage if applicant is a High School graduate
- Copy of the academic aggregate, if applicant is a final or semi-final university student
- Two passport photographsApplications and supporting documents to be mailed to:
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (Main HQ)
T. +971 4 324 4444
D.: +971 4 515 0517/ +971 4 515 0414
F.: +971 4 506 6728
P.O. Box: 564, Dubai - UAE
The deadline to apply for The Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) Intilaq Scholarship
is July 25 for the fall Semester and December 21 for the spring semester.Download admissions details and checklist in English and Arabic here.