Working at AUD
Employment opportunities within AUD offer a chance to become part of a strong, dynamic community that encourages growth in all aspects of each team member's professional and personal life.
Our aim is to recruit and retain a diverse talent of qualified and experienced educators and administrators, providing them with the environment and opportunity to flourish in their relevant disciplines. Provision of learning platforms available to our faculty and staff, including both academic and creative activity, allows us to fulfill the most important commitment of all; imparting our knowledge to the students we serve.
Applying to AUD
- Applications for faculty and staff openings are encouraged and accepted throughout the year by the Human Resources office.
- While full-time faculty are usually appointed prior to the fall semester of each academic year, recruitment of adjunct faculty is conducted before each academic semester/summer term depending upon the needs of the University.
- We encourage all interested applicants to send their CVs to AUD via email.
- While we thank all applicants for their interest in joining the AUD team, only those under serious consideration will be contacted for a follow-up interview.
- Should your application be incompatible with our current requirements, your CV will be kept on-file for future employment opportunities.