Your health and safety are our highest priority and as a result you are kindly requested to abide by the guidelines below in order to access AUD Campus.
Based on the health authorities’ rules and regulations, a COVID-19 vaccination is compulsory from 16 years of age or older. A Certificate of Exemption* from vaccination, approved by DHA, is required for non-vaccinated people.
In order to access Campus, faculty, staff, and students need to provide:
- Valid proof of full vaccination for COVID-19, 2 doses+ booster, or
- Negative PCR valid for 48 hours, in case:
- you received 2 doses of vaccines,
- you did not receive any vaccinations (Certificate of Medical Exemption from COVID-19 Vaccine)
For more information related to vaccination, please contact AUD Health Center: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- If the test result is positive, forward the results to the AUD Health Center, email@example.com, and inform your instructors.
- You will be required to undergo isolation for 10 days and follow the Dubai Health Authority (DHA) guidelines. The Health Center staff will assist you daily through WhatsApp messages, and guide
*Certificate of Medical Exemption from COVID-19 Vaccine
To obtain the Certificate, please visit: https://u.ae/en/information-and-services/justice-safety-and-the-law/handling-the-covid-19-outbreak/vaccines-against-covid-19-in-the-uae/exemption-from-covid-vaccine
Arrival On Campus:
- Pass through the screen tent
- Abide by AUD guidelines and precautionary measures:
- Masks must be worn when indoors (mask off if alone in the room), mask off when outdoors.
- Maintain Strict Social Distancing Guidelines
- Do not share your personal items
- If sick, please stay home, and contact AUD Health Center