The AUD Library supports the academic programs and research objectives of the University, and is open to students, faculty, staff and alumni of AUD. This rich academic resource aims to create a passion for the lifelong acquisition of knowledge within a collaborative learning space, and provide course-specific, research assistance to faculty and students.
OUR LIBRARY FACILITIES INCLUDE:
- Over 44000 print titles and access to over 200,000 eBooks focusing on AUD’s academic programs;
- Subscriptions to over 200 print and online journals, newspapers and magazines; and access to articles from thousands of electronic journals.
- Large fiction collection, including established literary works, prizewinning titles and popular fiction;
- A range of full-text, research and professional online databases across different disciplines;
- Almost 300 seating spaces and 50 computer lab spaces within the library area;
- 24/7 access to information resources electronically, both on and off campus.
- Discover the library’s resources and services here (https://library.aud.edu)