All students seeking to visit AUD for one semester must submit the following:
- A completed Study Abroad Application For Admissions
- An official transcript from your university. The minimum GPA required is 2.0/4.0 scale or the equivalent.
- International TOEFL© (min. score required is 550/CAT 213 and 4.0 TWE or Internet Based 79-80 + writing skills range 24-30) or International IELTS™ score of 6.5 + 6.5 on writing part.
Original TOEFL© score required for verification. (AUD’s international code for TOEFL© is 0063).
This requirement may be waived for non-native English speakers who are studying at American-accredited institutions, and is waived for native English speakers.
- A signed Course Authorization Form by your university for the courses you can take at AUD and that would transfer towards your program at your home institution.
- 2 passport-size photographs and colored passport photocopy.