The Study Abroad Program (SAP) is intended for visiting students who are currently enrolled in degree programs at other colleges or universities around the world, but who wish to attend AUD for one or more semesters. The purpose of completing this AUD course work is to provide students with an international component to their formal education while fulfilling academic requirements that will transfer credit back to their home institution.
Visiting student applicants must:
- Complete a Study Abroad Program Application for Admission and submit a non-refundable application fee. Please click here to download the application form.
- Seek academic advice and approval at their home institution to determine those AUD courses which are transferable.
- To learn about the application process, click here
- To view The American University in Dubai Academic Calendar, click here
- To view The American University in Dubai Academic Programs, click here
- To learn about The American University in Dubai Housing Facilities, click
- To learn about the William J. Clinton Scholarship Program, click here